LESSONS I LEARNED FROM VIDEO GAMES (feel free to add your own!)
- Mass Effect: There will always be people telling you the fight is impossible. Fight anyway.
- Assassin's Creed: Heroes can come from anywhere.
- Fez: Sometimes solving a puzzle only takes looking at it from a different angle.
- inFAMOUS: Give people second chances. They might surprise you.
- Journey: The road may be long, but you don't have to walk it alone.
- Civilization: Not all victories are the same.
- Borderlands: Sometimes, you just need to laugh at yourself.
- Minecraft: There is no limit to your imagination.
- Skyrim: Practice makes perfect.
- Pokemon: Friendship can overcome amazing odds.
- Katamari Damacy: Even the smallest person can do something great.
- Bioshock: Appearances can be deceiving. Even something that appears perfect can have deep flaws.
- Dragon Age: Some things can't be changed. What matters is how you adapt to them.
- Fallout: Even after the worst disasters, things can be rebuilt.
- The Last Of Us: Sometimes redemption comes from the most unexpected places.
- Tetris: Do the best you can with what you have.
- Portal: If you can't find a way, make your own.
- flOw: Adaptation is the key to survival.
- oblivion: martin septim is bae
- sims: no matter how u look som1 will always want 2 woohoo u
- rollercoaster tycoon: no matter how hard u try people are always gonna shit on your park so u might as well kill them all by deleting half of the rollercoaster midride or makin that high drop way too small lmao
I fucked up. again.